Friday, November 21, 2008

Plant a Seed of Guilt and Watch it Grow!

Okay, when you have a child, a little seed of guilt is planted in your heart. Every time your child is harmed in any way that seed sprouts and roots and your guilt gets worse and worse. Well, as you probably saw on our family blog, Gabe had minor surgery last week. And though he is all better, I am not. He really was back to normal within a couple hours, but those hours that he was groggy and mad and sleepy and hurting were horrible for Hector and I too. Needless to say, I now have a whole bushel of guilt. So, the day after surgery we went to Toys-R-US. Maybe I can buy back good feelings? This is what Gabe got. HE LOVES IT. I highly recommend it. We play hide and seek for hours in it. And I am slowly trimming my hedges.







I call this his "Blue Steel". It is his mean look. And can be done on command.

Okay.... that's one way of getting in...




0 comments: